Recommendation to Parents
- To get the best from the school for your child, you are advised to maintain close contact with the school.
- We earnestly recommend that parents and guardians should look into their ward's SCHOOL ALMANAC every day and see that the lessons and home work assigned for the day are done. Remarks put down in the diary should be seen and countersigned regularly.
- Ensure that your ward is neat, punctual and regular to school.
- When you feel that your ward is not making the desired progress, the Class Teacher should be contacted.
- Children are not allowed to go home during school hours. Parents are requested not to make any social engagements or medical appointments during school hours. To ensure better discipline, parents are requested not to send their children to school on the day they have any such appointment.
- Should there be any infectious disease in your home, please report the fact to the Principal at once, and do not send your ward to the class till the infectious period is over.