Instructions to Students
- Students should not bring expensive items to school. Any such item brought to school would be confiscated.
- Use of foul language will be sternly dealt with.
- Consumption of chewing gum, betel etc. is not permitted in the school premises. Lunch should be taken inside the classrooms only.
- Spitting, littering, shouting and running in the classes / corridors comes under unacceptable behavior.
- Students are not permitted to leave the school premises during working hours.
- Any wilful damage or destruction to school property will be severely dealt with and punitive cost of the damage / fine will also be imposed. Original cost may be recovered on genuine accidental damage.
- Bringing Mobile phones to the school is strictly prohibited, if brought it will be confiscated.