- The Fee Card must be presented at the time of payment of School Fee.
- Fees and other dues should be paid on or before the 10th of every month. Total fee for 12 months can also be paid together.
- A fine of Rs. 10/- per day will be charged after the 10th of every month. The name of student who has not paid fees till the 10th of the 2nd consecutive month will be struck off from the school rolls, Re-admission procedure will have to be followed, if the parent/guardian intends to keep the child in the school.
- If any of the last date of payment falls on a holiday, then the payment due by that date may be remitted on the succeeding working day without penalty.
- Fees has to be paid preferably in cash / cheque.
- Annual charges have to be paid along with the first quarter the tuition fee by 15 April.
- Last quarter (Jan to March) Fees should be paid on or before 31st January.
- Fare of school van should be paid in advance on or before 10th every month.